February 13, 2009

Wow! What a week

I think I'm gonna leave early today. We let 3 more people go today. We are essentially down to the bare bones. I'm glad because it needed to be done for us to survive during this time, however it is still hard to let anyone know that they no longer have a job.

I am exhausted. I mean completely and totally mentally exhausted. Next week will be a week to figure out what has to be picked up by others and reorganized.

Tomorrow is Valentines Day...The Man got me something that I wanted, but just planned on waiting a while for it since we are trying to pay off some debt. But it arrived with today's UPS packages at work...I love him so incredibly much and I can't wait to get it up. Click here to see it for now. Once I get it up and completed, i'll post a picture on here.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and that it is filled with love. From our family to yours.

Hugs & Kisses

1 Comment:

Those Crazy Scotts said...

I am so jealous!!! I have been wanting one of those for ever.