October 1, 2009

Rainy days

Ugh, it's raining again today. I know we need it, blah blah blah...but man I am so tired of the rain. It doesn't really help too much with the mood either. I find myself very quiet and reserved these rainy days. I have a hard enough time focusing on work, because truth be told, I would much rather be ANYWHERE but here. I have so many things to work on and so many things on my to do list and homework and sleep. Oh I could sleep for days. I could just crawl in bed turn on the TV and sleep. Maybe that's why nothing ever seems to get done...every free moment i have i sleep. hmmmm, might need to re-evaluate that approach.

I want sunshine, I want cool 75 degree days. I want some free time. I want to be ahead of my to-do list not so far behind it that I can't sleep for thinking about everything that I need to get done.

Stinkin' rain always makes me a little blue.


0 Comments: